Jasinski sentence example
- Adam Jasinski has been declared the winner of Big Brother: Til Death Do You Part.
- Jasinski, a public relations manager, attended the Parson's School of Design made famous by Project Runway and at Fashion Art Italy, a design school located in Florence Italy.
- Jasinski's bio stated that his occupation while staying as a houseguest was that of a public relations manager for "a charity."
- The charity turned out to be the United Autism Foundation office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and representatives claim that Jasinski worked for the charity for a short period of three months.
- Adam Jasinski was the winner of Big Brother in 2008, pocketing the $500,000 prize.Advertisement
- Oxycodone is legal to those for whom it is prescribed, but the problem here is that Jasinski was busted with over 2,000 of these little prescription pain relievers during his drug bust in Massachusetts.
- It turns out that even though he was busted with his pill filled sock he pulled out of his pants, he tried to struggle during the bust and the arresting officer stated that it took him a minute to put the cuffs on Jasinski.
- So, for all his idiocy, Adam Jasinski is facing 20 years in jail and a $1 million dollar fine if found guilty of possession with intent to distribute.
- Adam Jasinski, winner of Big Brother 9, caused a stir on the show by using derogatory terms for disabled children.
- Adam Jasinski was the winner of Big Brother 9, but his major oops moment came after the show had wrapped.Advertisement