Jasenovac sentence example
- before entering the Save at Jasenovac. Its length is 98 m.
- Pop. (1895) 13,666, of whom about 7000 were Moslems. Banjaluka lies on the river Vrbas, and at the terminus of a military railway which meets the Hungarian state line at Jasenovac, 30 m.
- to Jasenovac, constitutes the southern frontier for 253 m., and meets the Danube at Belgrade.
- before entering the Save at Jasenovac; and 1 Also written Sirmia and Sirmium; Serbo-Croatian Sriem; Hungarian Szerem.
- Jasenovac was, in its own way, as important a memorial to capitalist barbarism as Auschwitz.Advertisement