Jarir sentence example
- Jarir of another branch of the Bani Tamim lived in Irak and courted the favour of Hajjaj, its governor.
- The Naka'id of Jarir and al-Farazdaq, ed.
- Thus for example the scholia on Jarir furnished him with a remarkable notice of the prevalence of Buddhist doctrine and asceticism in `Irak under the Omayyads.
- In his reign flourished also the two celebrated rivals of Akhtal, Jarir and Farazdaq.
- The names of three great poets adorn the Omayyad period: Akhtal, Farazdaq and Jarir were contemporaries (see separate articles).Advertisement