Japonicum sentence example
- Ruyschianum, a handsome species, has narrow Hyssop-like leaves and purplish-blue flowers, but its variety japonicum, a new introduction from Japan, is even more showy.
- The Chinese P. amurense is the hardier and more vigorous kind, P. japonicum being perhaps a form of it, and P. sachalinense, a promising kind, the last to come.
- Henrys variety of H. japonicum is found to be a very good plant.
- O. japonicum, an elegant Japanese Fern, often grown in the greenhouse, is hardy in the outdoors fernery.
- P. japonicum is a taller kind with long narrow leaves and a dense rounded spike.Advertisement