Jammu sentence example
- H.*)/n==Authorities== - Drew, Jammu and Kashmir (London, 1875); G.
- 1783 The Chalisa famine in India, which extended from the eastern edge of the Benares province to Lahore and Jammu.
- It depicts the Hindu Raja of Jammu performing ritual ablutions prior to worship.
- SIKHISM, a religion of India, whose followers (Sikhs) are principally found in the Punjab, United Provinces, Sind, Jammu and Kashmir.
- In Nepal, Bashahr and Rampur, and at Doda Kashtwar in the Jammu territory, opium is produced and exported to Yarkand, Khotan and Aksu.Advertisement