Jami sentence example
- The Great Mosque, Ulu Jami, formerly a Christian church, occupies the site of a Sassanian palace and was built with materials from an older palace, probably that of Tigranes II.
- The chief priest of the principal mosque of a city, the masfid i jami, is called imam juma, and he, or a representative appointed by him, reads the kljutba, Friday oration, and also preaches.
- He was a patron of learned men, among others of the historians Mirk hond and Khwadamir, and the p~ts Jami and Hatifi.
- The Myrelaion (Bodrum Jami) dates from the 10th century.
- 1149), who was the first after Firdousi to write a Yusuf u Zalikh to Jami (d.Advertisement
- In 1987, Robert Downey Jr. won a co-starring role in the critically acclaimed film Less Than Zero, starring alongside 1980's movie mainstays Andrew McCarthy, Jami Gertz and James Spader.
- Feng shui practitioner Jami Lin is a renowned expert in the field.
- Jami Lin places great emphasis on being as much an instructor as she is a consultant.
- Jami Lin also provides corporate lectures and spousal programs.