James henry sentence example
- FITZROY JAMES HENRY SOMERSET RAGLAN, 1ST Baron (1788-1853), British field marshal, was the eighth and youngest son of Henry, 5th duke of Beaufort, by Elizabeth, daughter of Admiral the Hon.
- A cousin, James Henry Roosevelt (1800-1863), was founder of the Roosevelt Hospital in New York City.
- THOMAS, JAMES HENRY (1878-), English Labour politician, was born at Newport (Mon.), of working-class parents, Oct.
- The story of James de la Cloche is indeed itself another historical mystery; he abruptly vanishes as such at Rome at the end of 1668, and thus provides a disappearance of convenient date; but the question concerning him is complicated by the fact that a James Henry de Bovere Roano Stuardo, who married at Naples early in 1669 and undoubtedly died in the following August, claiming to be a son of Charles II., makes just afterwards an equally abrupt appearance; in many respects the two men seem to be the same, but Monsignor Barnes, following Lord Acton, here regards James Stuardo as an impostor who traded on a knowledge of James de la Cloche's secret.
- We slipped out of the top ten on leg five with James Henry finishing thirteenth in 17:04.Advertisement