Jaman sentence example
- The kingdom of Jaman, it may be mentioned, was for a few months included in the Gold Coast hinterland.
- In January 1889 a British mission sent by the governor of the Gold Coast concluded a treaty with the king of Jaman at Bontuku, placing his dominions under British protection.
- The king had, however, previously concluded treaties of "commerce and friendship" with the French, and by the Anglo-French agreement of August 1889 Jaman, with Bontuku, was recognized as French territory.
- ï¿½ 10,650 Moleson 6,582 Titlis 10,627 Dent de Jaman 6,165 Gross Spannort..
- 6,723 Grosse Scheidegg (Grindelwald to Meiringen), bridle path 6,434 Col de Jaman (Montreux to Montbovon), mule path over, railway tunnel beneath.Advertisement
- he subdued the neighbouring state of Denkera (1719) and the Mahommedan countries of Gaman (Jaman) and Banna, and extended the empire by conquests both on the east and west.
- e of public humiliation, the king and the queen mother p g q in Ashanti and Jaman, by R.
- From Territet there is a mountain railway past Glion and Caux nearly to the top of the Rochers de Naye (6710 ft.), while from Vernex the MontreuxBernese-Oberland railway mounts past Les Avants, pierces the ridge of the Col de Jaman by a tunnel, and so reaches (14 m.) Montbovon in the Gruyere portion of the upper Sarine valley.
- Ã¯¿½ 10,650 Moleson 6,582 Titlis 10,627 Dent de Jaman 6,165 Gross Spannort..
- Finish up with some dessert, such as chocolate lava cake, cheesecake rolls or gulob jaman.Advertisement