Jalaun sentence example
- Historically it includes the five British districts of Hamirpur, Jalaun, Jhansi, Lalitpur and Banda, which now form part of the Allahabad division of the United Provinces, but politically it is restricted to a collection of native states, under the Bundelkhand agency.
- The demanded BUNDELKHAND state covers Mahoba,Jhansi,Lalitpur,Hamirpur,Banda,Chitrakoot,Jalaun,Datia,Chhatarpur,Panna,Tikamgarh,Sagar,Bhind,Satna districts of INDIA.
- long takes off, irrigating 106,000 acres of the Jalaun district; similar works have been carried out elsewhere on the river.
- by the British districts of Jalaun, Jhansi, Lalitpur and Saugor; S.
- It comprises the seven districts of Cawnpore, Fatehpur, Banda, Hamirpur, Allahabad, Jhansi and Jalaun.Advertisement
- South of the Jumna is the poor and backward region of Bundelkhand, comprising the districts of Jalaun, Jhansi, Hamirpur and Banda.