Jalal sentence example
- But his greatest military fame was won by a war which, however glorious, was to prove fatal to the Seljuk empire in the future: in conjunction with his ally, the Ayyubite prince Ashraf, he defeated the Khwarizm shah Jalal ud-din near Erzingan (1230).
- He also gained the city of Khelat with dependencies that in former times had belonged to the Shah-i-Armen, but shortly before had been taken by Jalal ud-din; this aggression was the cause of the war just mentioned.
- 874; Jalal al-din al-Suyuti, d.
- 702, and Jalal al-din Suyu~i.
- In Bengal he visited the famous Moslem saint Shaykh Jalaluddin, whose shrine (Shah Jalal at Silhet) is still maintained.Advertisement
- If you enjoy movies starring the likes of Adel Eman, Yahya El Fakhrani, Wahed Jalal, and Aziza Ameer, you will be thrilled by the many opportunities to download Arabic movies.