Jaina sentence example
- In the earliest mosque at old Delhi, they adopted the piers and bracketed capitals of the Jaina builders, whom they probably employed to build their mosque.
- Like the Buddhist scriptures, the earlier Jain books are written in a dialect of their own, the so-called Jaina Prakrit; and it was not till between A.D.
- of his Jaina Sutras, published in the Sacred Books of the East (1884, 1895).
- It is related of the founder himself, the Maha-vira, that after twelve years' penance he thus obtained Nirvana (Jacobi, Jaina Sutras, i.
- for 1874; "Zwei Jaina Stotra," edited in the Indische Studien, vol.Advertisement