Jai sentence example
- The observatory of Raja Jai Singh is a notable building of the year 1693.
- The maharaja Jai Singh, who succeeded in 1892 at the age of ten, was educated at the Mayo college, where he excelled both in sports and in knowledge of English.
- But the, jai edict of 1597, far from inaugurating individual liberty, ~ was but a fresh edition of that of 1581, a second preface to the legislation of Colbert, and in other ways no better respected than the first.
- RaceBook.com brings you betting on your favorite thoroughbred, harness, greyhound racing and jai alai events from the comfort of home.
- Other talented hopefuls included Hal Sparks and Jai Rodriguez.Advertisement
- Lea Thompson, Carly Patterson, Cheech Marin, and Jai Rodriguez soon followed.
- The Jai Jai from Taceri is a gorgeous black, white and red slide that would look great with black pants or a skirt.
- Groomer Has It is hosted by Jai Rodriguez, who is best known as the guide to culture on the Bravo reality show Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
- Jai Rodriguez has also done several films including The Producers, and was one of the contestants on the star-studded celebrity dance competition, Celebrity Duets.