Jaguarondi sentence example
- jaguarondi), a chestnut-coloured wild species; but information appears to be lacking with regard to the colouring of the domesticated breed.
- The name is sometimes applied to the jaguarondi.
- JAGUARONDI, or YAGUARONDI (Felis jaguarondi), a South American wild cat, found in Brazil, Paraguay and Guiana, ranging to north-eastern Mexico.
- The names jaguarondi and eyra are applied indifferently to this species and Felis eyra.
- Jaguarondi >>Advertisement
- This small size and elongated form suggest origin from the jaguarondi (F.