Jaffe sentence example
- 204 (Paris, 1853), 1253 ff.; additional material in Neues Archiv fiir die c ltere deutsche Geschichtskunde, 2.219; 6.293 14.178-182; P. Jaffe, Regesta Pontificum Romanorum, tom.
- Bouquet, Recueil des historiens des Gaules (Paris, 1738 ff.), tome 15, 408-411; Migne, Patrologiae cursus completus, 179, 765-820; P. Jaffe, Regesta Pontificum Romanorum, 2nd ed.
- In the 9th Alcuin sends to Charles the Great for a copy of the earlier books (Epp. 103, Jaffe); and Dicuil gathers extracts from the pages of Pliny for his own Mensura orbis terrae (c. 825).
- The letters have been published by Jaffe and Diimmler in Jaffe's Bibliotheca reruln germanicarum, vol.
- A woman by the name of Roslyn Jaffe recognized a need for women's designer clothing as well as functional but fashionable clothing for the workplace.Advertisement
- At the time Elliot Jaffe said, "We thought they deserved a store of their own.
- Dress Barn dresses' first retail destination was opened in 1962 by Roselyn Jaffe, who ushered in a variety of hot trends for the modern woman.
- Jaffe was soon successfully selling pieces like leather jackets, blouses, furs, and flared pants, and had the opportunity to open another Dress Barn location.