Jacquot sentence example
- Jacquot's business was to sell charcoal to the rich people in the city.
- "I'll tell you all about it," answered Jacquot.
- "In my house, my little friend," answered Jacquot.
- "I am sorry if you do not like it," said Jacquot.
- "Hush, Jacquot," said his wife, kindly.Advertisement
- "The poor, dear child!" said Mrs. Jacquot.
- "You want your mother, don't you?" said Mrs. Jacquot.
- Yes, I think so, said Jacquot.
- "You must tell us who your mother is," said Mrs. Jacquot.
- Before Mrs. Jacquot could open it, some one called out, "Is this the house of Jacquot, the charcoal man?"Advertisement
- Do you remember how we went to the Sparrow Hills with Madame Jacquot?...
- I never knew any Madame Jacquot.
- After an hour-long trek through the muddy rainforest we reached our first look out for glimpses of Jacquot.