Jac sentence example
- Bigamy (in its modern sense) was thus made felony (i Jac. I.
- c. 4; 7 Jac. I.
- c. I & 7 Jac. I.
- The Act 3 Jac. I.
- In the first statute passed for improving the navigation of the river near Oxford (21 Jac. I.) it is called the river of Thames, and it was only in a statute of George II.Advertisement
- of Silius Italicus have a considerable gap in the 8th book, first filled up on the authority of Jac. Constantius (1503), and not printed with the rest of the poem till the edition of Aldus (1523).
- Thus 21 Jac. I.
- Patent Rolls, io Jac. I., pt.
- ad Jac. 1 fin.).
- - A Roman Catholic cannot present to a benefice, prebend, or other ecclesiastical living, or collate or nominate to any free school, hospital or donative (3 Jac. I.Advertisement
- Serarius, Sacri peripatetici de sacris ecclesiae catholicae processionibus (2 vols., Cologne, 1607); Jac. Gretser, De ecclesiae romanae processionibus (2 vols., Ingolstadt, 1606); Jac. Eveillon, De processionibus ecclesiae (Paris, 1641); Edw.
- 40; Gregory Nyss., Oratio in eos qui differunt baptismum; Sacramentary of Serapion of Thmuis; Augustine, De Baptismo contra Donatistas; Jac. Goar, Rituale Graecorum (gives the current Greek rites); F.
- These jac queries hastened the movement of the regular revolution.
- It's a Browning Mk III made in the mid-90s by the original masters of gas blowback airsoft, Japanese firm JAC.
- Jac to Bach (The little jackdaw) promises a healthy future for roots music in Wales.Advertisement
- Clauses of penal statutes, 23 Eliz. and 3 Jac.
- ad Jac. 2), which probably shared most of the features of Ebionite Essenism as described by Epiphanius xxx.