J-ai sentence example
- Allowed to return, he again fell under suspicion of having been concerned in the composition of two violent libels - one in Latin and one in French - called from their first words the Puero Regnante and the J'ai vu, was inveigled by a spy named Beauregard into a real or burlesque confession, and on the 16th of May 1717 was sent to the Bastille.
- Mal ou bien, j'ai dit, mais why are you talking in French.
- Pourtant j'ai mon projet, " she added in a lower tone.
- J'ai une bonne petite soeur is French, and it means I have a good little sister.
- Especially helpful are the categories that include medical phrases, like that of J'ai de la fiève (I have a fever).Advertisement
- J'ai connu Jean lors d'une tempête effrayante.