Italiane sentence example
- For the Italian nobility see the eight magnificent folio volumes of Count Pompeo Litta, Celebri famiglie italiane, continued by various editors (Milan, 1819-1907); for Spanish, Fernandez de Bethencourt, Hist.
- On the death of Mamiani in 1885 he became editor of the Filosofia delle scuole italiane, the title of which he changed to Rivista italiana di filosofia.
- Wagner (Leipzig, 1830), and a new edition was published by P. de Lagarde (GÃ¶ttingen; 1888-1889); also Opere Italiane, ed.
- Odorici gives a detailed history of the family in P. Litta's Famiglie celebri italiane, vol.
- Lanzani, Storia dei Comuni italiani (Milan, 1882); for the latter years C. Cipolla, Storia delle signorie italiane (Milan, 1881); also Testa, Vita di Federigo di Sicilia.Advertisement
- Wagner (Leipzig, 1830), and a new edition was published by P. de Lagarde (GÃƒ¶ttingen; 1888-1889); also Opere Italiane, ed.