Isps sentence example
- Therefore, small businesses who've never sent spam are suddenly finding their mail servers blacklisted by large ISPs.
- As anticipated, the majority of guarantors are ISPs, but also large-scale brand owners have taken a role.
- Having left two previous ISPs when their service took a nose dive it was a relief to find IDNet.
- However, ISPs are feeling the pinch right now.
- The telecoms regulator, Ofcom, says consumers must examine ISPs to " assess which suits them " .Advertisement
- The telecoms regulator, Ofcom, says consumers must examine ISPs to " assess which suits them ".
- Paid Web site hosting services are normally offered by vendors called Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
- These ISPs typically offer a bundle of services at an annual cost.
- Many ISPs offer their users a free Web page to subscribers.
- While normal switched business phones work most of the time, computers and ISPs are somewhat less reliable.Advertisement
- Telcos now want to assess emerging VoIP provides witjh additional charges for use of the Internet ISPs they claim they own or indirectly control.
- Many ISPs have stringent guidelines regarding bulk mailings in order to protect clients from, you guessed it, spam.
- By 2010, some ISPs were voluntarily shutting down accounts of users who used P2P and bit torrent networks to download copyrighted material while other ISPs were fighting RIAA claims in court.
- Though some ISPs are resisting this action, some aren't - and the recording industry wants to make it law in the US and Europe.
- Despite this win, however, the trend is for the industry to move away from suing consumers and towards pressuring ISPs to shut down accounts of people show share copyrighted material on the internet.Advertisement
- With all the claims of "high-speed" this and that amidst competing ISPs, it can be very handy to have an unbiased reference point.