Ironton sentence example
- Here was nestled the town site of Ironton, a bustling community in the last-century days when silver and gold ruled the area.
- At the far end of the loop, they passed the few remaining structures of the abandoned town of Ironton; empty, ghost-like buildings.
- Fred picked up a pair of children's cross country skies from an ad in the paper and the group spent a number of after school afternoons on Red Mountain utilizing the free trails at Ironton.
- A large portion of the iron and steel is manufactured in Cleveland, Youngstown, Steubenville, Bellaire, Lorain and Ironton.
- It is served by five branches of the Lake Shore railway system, and by the Wabash, the Toledo and Western, and the [[Toledo (disambiguation)|Toledo, ]] and Ironton railways.Advertisement
- It is served by the Baltimore & Ohio, the Cincinnati & Muskingum Valley (Pennsylvania Lines), the Detroit, Toledo & Ironton, and the Cincinnati, Hamilton & Dayton railways.
- Detroit is served by the Michigan Central, the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern, the Wabash, the Grand Trunk, the Pere Marquette, the Detroit & Toledo Shore Line, the Detroit, Toledo & Ironton and the Canadian Pacific railways.