Ironfounding sentence example
- The industries are equal in importance to the transit trade, and embrace metalworking, ironfounding and machine building, the manufacture of electric plant, celluloid, automobiles, furniture, cables and chemicals, sugar refining, cigar and tobacco making, and brewing.
- The industries are brewing, tanning, soap-boiling, flour-milling, malting, ironfounding, saw-milling and jam-making.
- There is a good deal of shipbuilding, some ironfounding and a brass foundry.
- Its inhabitants are employed in the manufacture of cloth, starch and machinery, in ironfounding and lithography.
- The industries of the town include ironfounding and the manufacture of machinery, corsets, hosiery, flannel goods, jam and wall-paper, and brewing, cotton spinning and weaving, leather-dressing and dyeing.Advertisement
- Its industries are ironfounding, dyeing, brewing and the manufacture of machinery, soap and matches.
- The industries include ironfounding, cotton and thread-spinning, clothweaving and furniture making.
- Ironfounding, shipbuilding and wool-spinning are also carried on, and the manufactures include machinery, tobacco, fishing-nets, chicory, soap, cement and beer.
- Its industries include the manufacture of machinery, casks, corks, soap, dolls and furniture, ironfounding and bell-founding - the famous "Kaiserglocke" of the Cologne cathedral was cast here.
- Industries include the manufacture of earthenware, leather goods, sails, ropes and linen, and ironfounding.Advertisement