Ipv sentence example
- Polio vaccine (IPV, or inactivated poliovirus vaccine)-This is usually given in a series of five vaccines, at ages two months, four months, six to 18 months, and four to six years.
- There are two forms of the vaccine that can be given; the one preferred is the inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV).
- A child who had a life-threatening reaction to a previous IPV should not receive another one.
- There have been no adverse effects from IPV reported to date.
- However, IPV induces only little immunity in the intestinal tract.Advertisement