Ionamin sentence example
- Known generically as phentermine hydrochloride, this drug is better identified by its brand name Adipex-P and Ionamin.
- However, scientists have not determined whether or not Ionamin is strictly an appetite suppressant, or if the central nervous system and/or metabolic pathways are implicated.
- Ionamin is not for just anyone wishing to lose weight.
- Ionamin is also only recommended in association with a calorie restricted diet, exercise plan, and counseling for behavior modification to eating habits.
- It is extremely important to understand that the Ionamin diet pill is only used for a short period of time.Advertisement
- Ionamin comes in 15 milligram and 30 milligram doses.
- It is critical for all users of Ionamin diet pill to use caution when taking.
- It is best to wean off Ionamin under the instruction of your physician.
- It is also recommended that alcohol not be consumed when taking Ionamin or other phentermine drugs.
- Medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and depression are counter-indicated with the use of Ionamin and must be strongly considered with your physician.Advertisement
- Children under 16 years of age are not prescribed Ionamin in any form.