Intermedia sentence example
- Individuals with beta thalassemia intermedia have a more moderate anemia that may only require treatment with transfusion intermittently, such as when infections stress the body.
- Our pilot system was developed on an existing system called phreak operated by Intermedia Associates.
- A certain Forsythia was sent here from the Continent two or three years since under the name of F. intermedia, and was announced as a hybrid between F. suspensa and F. viridissima.
- The native kinds are intermedia, longifolia, obovata, and rotundifolia.
- Beta thalassemia intermedia is a clinical term that describes the disease in individuals who have moderate anemia that only requires blood transfusions intermittently.Advertisement
- Two beta0 mutations generally lead to beta thalassemia major, and two beta+ thalassemia mutations generally lead to beta thalassemia intermedia, a milder form of the disease.
- As a person with beta thalassemia intermedia gets older, however, the need for blood transfusions may increase to the point that they are required on a regular basis.