Interest-bearing sentence example
- The government continued to be animated by a progressive spirit: schools, railways, telegraphs were rapidly extended; a steamship mail service to Europe was subsidized, and the stability of the government enabled it to raise new foreign loans in order to extinguish the old high interest-bearing loans and to meet the expenses of public works.
- A savings bond is an interest-bearing bond sold by the US government, meaning they are a perfectly safe investment.
- Savings - Bank One features reward programs which allow cardholders to earn money which is placed into an interest-bearing savings account.
- A share account is an interest-bearing savings account.
- This card is available to people with interest-bearing savings accounts only.Advertisement
- A better idea, however, would be to place the money into an interest-bearing savings account and pay your real estate taxes yourself.
- A portion of your premium goes toward the cost of your insurance, while the balance goes into an investment account or an interest-bearing account.