Insulin-like sentence example
- Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) is the anabolic effector hormone of growth hormone.
- Also called insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), somatomedin C is considered a more accurate reflection of the blood concentration of hGH because such variables as time of day, activity levels, or diet do not influence test results.
- Growth hormone then acts on the liver and other tissues and stimulates them to secrete insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1).
- In the liver, GH causes production of a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which is responsible for growth throughout the body.
- The level of insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3 (IGFBP-3), a hormone that works with insulin to lower blood glucose levels, is low in individuals who are insulin resistant.Advertisement
- This study actually attributes the stimulation of ovaries to a protein found in the livers of animals called the Insulin-like Growth Factor.
- Insulin-like growth factor (IGF), a protein that is released from the liver of animals, is released into an animal's milk and can increase ovulation in women.