Inspectorgeneral sentence example
- Trained for the scholastic profession, he was appointed assistant professor at the Academy of Paris in 1831, professor of mathematics at Lyons in 1834, rector of the Academy of Grenoble in 1835, inspector-general of studies in 1838, rector of the Academy of Dijon and honorary inspectorgeneral in 1854, retiring in 1862.
- Only on the 27th of April 1803, was the count recalled to St Petersburg, and employed as inspectorgeneral of the artillery.
- The strength of this military police force was fixed at 4400 men with 2562 horses, and Baker Pasha (General Valentine Baker) was entrusted with its formation, with the title of inspectorgeneral.
- Police.-The Royal Irish Constabulary were established in 1822 and consisted at first of 5000 men under an inspectorgeneral for each of the four provinces.
- At its head is the inspectorgeneral in bankruptcy (salary £1200).Advertisement