Inscriptional sentence example
- The inscriptional records cease abruptly in the 12th century, and no more is known of the country until the rise of the Gond dynasties from the 14th to the 16th centuries.
- p. 712; and (especially on the inscriptional evidence) E.
- The following account of the earlier period follows the main outlines of the traditional facts, corrected as far as possible by the inscriptional record; and further details will be found in the separate biographical, racial and linguistic articles, and those on the geographical areas into which India is administratively divided.
- For the early inscriptional remains, see Inscriptions: India.
- Inscriptional: H.Advertisement