Ingrain sentence example
- ingrain good habits that last a lifetime.
- Our greatest hope is that we, and the media at large, can ingrain the idea that being an active member of your community is fun.
- A French counting audio file, like the Slow Travel France audio counting lesson can be downloaded so you can listen to the basic numbers while doing other tasks and help ingrain them for easier learning.
- ingrain these images in your mind starting RIGHT NOW.
- "engrain" or "ingrain," meaning to dye in any fast colour.Advertisement