Inferieure sentence example
- But in 1368 the bishop was forced to recognize various liberties and customs that had been gradually won by the citizens, the Plaid General of that year showing that there was already some kind of municipal government, save for the cite, which was not united with the y ule inferieure or the other four quartiers (Bourg, St Laurent, La Palud and Le Pont) in 1481.
- by the department of Seine Inferieure, W.
- In 1791 he was elected to the legislative assembly by the department of Loire Inferieure, and was noted for his violent attacks upon the farmers general, the pope and the priests; but he was not re-elected to the Convention.
- He took office under the consulate as prefect of Charente Inferieure, rose to be a member of the council of state, and in 1804 obtained the important post of director-general of the indirect taxes (droits reunis) .
- AUMALE, a town of northern France, in the department of Seine - Inferieure, on the left bank of the Bresle, 47 m.Advertisement
- His hereditary republicanism recommended him to the government of national defence, by which he was entrusted in 1870 with the task of organizing resistance in the departments of the Eure, Calvados and Seine Inferieure, and made prefect of the last named in January 1871.