Inequities sentence example
- redress the inequities.
- inequity faith central to the analysis also has several implications for any progressive prescriptive agenda to redress the inequities.
- inequityrships could, for example, perpetuate the current inequities in amounts various local authorities provide to fund advice services.
- inequitywork underway in 1999 / 2000 began to address these inequities.
- inequitye transfer of community care to LAs is likely to create new inequities, both in central funding mechanisms and in patient charges.Advertisement
- inequityow, known inequities in access to care persist.
- inequityare undoubtedly inequities in the central funding of LEAs.
- inequity Expansion of Nephrology and Dialysis Services The historical basis of inequities in provision of renal services is discussed in Section 2.2.
- inequityeve, as a Labor Government we must use our power to create the global institutions that are needed to address global inequities.
- inequityin argument of the opponents of choice is that it is socially divisive and exacerbates existing inequities.Advertisement
- inequityic inequities have clear spatial manifestations in many major European cities.
- perpetuate the current inequities in amounts various local authorities provide to fund advice services.
- Their belief is that this transformation in the methods of learning is a start in addressing inequities in U.S. society.