Indio sentence example
- At Ogilby, Volcano, Indio and other stations on the Southern Pacific line the normal annual precipitation is from 1.5 to 2.5 in.; and there are localities near Owen's lake, even on its very edge, that are almost dry.
- The normal annual means on Indio, Mammoth Tanks, Salton and Volcano Springs are from 73.9° to 78.4 F.; the monthly means from 52.8° to 101.3° (frequently 95° to 98°).
- The normal annual means on Indio, Mammoth Tanks, Salton and Volcano Springs are from 73.9Ã‚° to 78.4 F.; the monthly means from 52.8Ã‚° to 101.3Ã‚° (frequently 95Ã‚° to 98Ã‚°).
- Soon after that ended, he met the woman who would be his first wife, Deborah Falconer, who, along with their son Indio, left him in 2004.
- The actor now credits his wife Susan, son Indio and hard work for staying off drugs.Advertisement