Independant sentence example
- Gentil, Lianes caoutchoutifbres de l'Etat Independant du Congo (Brussels, 1904); C. O.
- In April of the same year the Belgian chambers authorized the king to be the chief of the state founded by the Association, which had already taken the name of Etat Independant du Congo.
- CONGO FREE STATE, the name formerly given by British writers to the Etat Independant du Congo, a state of equatorial Africa which occupied the greater part of the basin of the Congo river.
- L'Etat independant du Congo, by A.
- C. Boulger (London, 1898), Droit et administration de l'etat independant du Congo, by F.Advertisement
- Professor Cattier in a later work, Etude sur la situation de l'etat independant du Congo (Brussels, 1906), severely criticized the Congo administration.
- This association was, in 1884-1885, recognized by the powers as a sovereign state under the name of the Etat Independant du Congo.
- Our client is a well established independant estate agent based in Crawley who are in the process of expanding.
- However, Solon recognized the impossibility of remaining permenantly independant from Rome.
- The Independant newspaper carried an almost full page obituary of Pip on Thursday 31st Aug which you can still read on-line.Advertisement