Incoherently sentence example
- So you see there can be no question about- said Nicholas incoherently and blushing.
- babbled incoherently and would foam at the mouth.
- Cossacks, hussars, and ragged Russian prisoners, who had come running from both sides of the road, were shouting something loudly and incoherently.
- mumbleell to the floor mumbling incoherently sounding like a lunatic.
- She incoherently described the depths of the forest, her feelings, and a talk with a beekeeper she met, and constantly interrupted her story to say: No, I can't!Advertisement