Incisa sentence example
- below it forces its way through the limestone rock at Incisa and 10 m.
- In prehistoric times the river ran straight on along the valley of the Chiana and joined the Tiber near Orvieto; and there was a great lake, the north end of which was at Incisa and the south at the lake of Chiusi.
- The valley between Incisa and Arezzo contains accumulations of fossil bones of the deer, elephant, rhinoceros, mastodon, hippopotamus, bear, tiger, and more.
- His mother, having obtained permission to return from banishment, settled at Incisa, a little village on the Arno above Florence, in February 1305.
- At Incisa and at Pisa he had learned his mother-tongue.Advertisement
- There are many coco-nut palms, bread-fruit trees (Artocarpus incisa), various kinds of bananas, yams and taro, and pandanus, of which the natives eat the seeds.
- The valley between Incisa and Arezzo contains accumulations of fossil bones of the deer, elephant, rhinoceros, mastodon, hippopotamus, bear, tiger, &c.
- aipi), guavas (Psidium guayava, Raddi), oranges, lemons, limes, grapes, pineapples, mamdo (Carica papaya), bread-fruit (Artocarpus incisa), jack fruit (A.
- C. incisa is a good species for borders, owing to its compact habit and large showy light purple flowers, as is also indica, a dwarf species, free-flowering and pretty.