Incarnata sentence example
- incarnata, '1 ft., flesh-colour; V.
- The rosy-pink form incarnata is supposed to be a native of N.
- S. oregana has smaller rosy flowers; S. incarnata, slender and rigid red spikes; while in S. spicata they are rosy-purple.
- A. incarnata (the Swamp Milk-weed) is a good waterside plant with rose-purple flowers.
- Among the botanical remedies that may be effective for sleep disorders are valerian (Valeriana officinalis), passionflower (Passiflora incarnata), and skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora).Advertisement