Inarticulata sentence example
- The division of the group into Ecardines (Inarticulata), Figs.
- The above account applies more particularly to Crania, but in the main it is applicable to the other Inarticulata which have been investigated.
- The orders Atremata and Neotremata are frequently grouped together, as the sub-class Inarticulata or Ecardines - the Tretenterata of Davidson - and the orders Protremata and Telotremata, as the Articulata or Testicardines - i the Clistenterata of Davidson.
- [[Ecardines (Inarticulata)4 --- Order I]].
- Ecardines (Inarticulata).Advertisement