Inactivating sentence example
- inactivateerefore not surprising that inactivating mutation in CLK results in drastic phenotypes.
- inactivaterks by inactivating bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- inactivate attempts to make one by chemically inactivating the toxin failed.
- The physical effects of stress result from the body activating certain physiological systems and inactivating or slowing others to conserve resources.
- These improved methods of donor testing, as well as methods of inactivating viruses present in donated blood, have greatly lowered the risk of infection.Advertisement