Inaba sentence example
- Goto, " Dendrocoryne Inaba, Vertreterin einer neuen Familie der Hydromedusen," Annot.
- The genera Dehitella Gray and Dendrocoryne Inaba should perhaps be referred to this family; the last-named is regarded by S.
- Carrie Ann Inaba is a professional choreographer in the television and film industries.
- Since Paula Abdul left American Idol rumors have been running rampant that she plans on joining the Dancing with the Stars judging panel along with Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.
- The show is more popularly known as ABC Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann, named after its two choreographers - Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.Advertisement
- Carrie Ann Inaba is a dancer, choreographer and singer who has judged the dancing since the first season.
- There are three judges on the program: Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, and Carrie Ann Inaba.