Imino sentence example
- It has to some extent the character of a secondary amine; the hydrogen of the imino group can be replaced by potassium.
- NH 2, which may be considered as derived from the acid-amides by replacement of oxygen by the divalent imino (= NH) group. They may be prepared by the action of ammonia or amines on imide chorides, or on thiamides (0.
- The imino hydrogen atom is easily replaced by metals.
- imino sugars that determine glycosidase inhibition than those that determine glucosyltransferase inhibition.
- imino acid ' rather than an amino acid.Advertisement