Illhealth sentence example
- He served in the United States Senate as a Federalist from 1790 to 1791 and was again elected in 1797, but resigned in January 1798 on account of illhealth.
- He also administered the diocese of Metz, and was nominated to that of Marseilles in 1621, but illhealth obliged him here to take a coadjutor.
- He resigned from the army in March 1779, on account of illhealth, renewed the study of law, was admitted to the bar at Albany in 1782, and began to practise in New York city after its evacuation by the British in the following year.
- In 1887, upon the resignation of Blake on the ground of illhealth, Laurier became leader of the Liberal party, although he and many of the more influential men in the party doubted the wisdom of the proceeding.
- In 1865, when he had practically given up "transcendentalism," his church building was sold and his congregation began to worship in Lyric Hall under the name of the Independent Liberal Church; in 1875 they removed to the Masonic Temple, but four years later illhealth compelled Frothingham's resignation, and the church dissolved.Advertisement
- On leaving England Boscovich travelled in Turkey, but illhealth compelled him soon to return to Italy.