Ille-et-vilaine sentence example
- Ctes-du-Nord, Finistbre, Ille-et-Vilaine, Loire Inlrieure, Morbihan.
- Ille-et-Vilaine, Ctes-du-Nord, Finistre,Loire Infrieure, Maine-et-Loire, Mayenne, Mor bihan.
- JEAN DENIS LANJUINAIS, Comte (1753-1827), French politician, was born at Rennes (Ille-et-Vilaine) on the 12th of March 1753.
- Bretagne), known as Armorica until the influx of Celts from Britain, an ancient province and duchy of France, consisting of the north-west peninsula, and nearly corresponding to the departments of Finistere, Cotes-duNord, Morbihan, Ille-et-Vilaine and Lower Loire.
- H~RAULT Montpellier ILLE-ET-VILAINE.Advertisement