Ill temper sentence example
- Diihring's clear, incisive writing is disfigured by arrogance and ill-temper, failings which may be extenuated on the ground of his physical affliction.
- Pomponius Atticus, was born about 102 B.C. He was aedile in 67, praetor in 62, and for the three following years propraetor in Asia, where, though he seems to have abstained from personal aggrandizement, his profligacy and ill-temper gained him an evil notoriety.
- His jealousy and ill-temper had been so roused that the only course open to him seemed to be the obtaining a powerful military force, the possession of which would compel the queen to reinstate him in her favour.
- But the royal attendants did not heed the animal's ill temper.
- Regardless of his ill temper and bullying ways, Greg was dubbed a "hard worker" and the residents of Bonanza City developed a love-hate relationship with the teenager.Advertisement