Ilheos sentence example
- gevas, Bahia (S.Salvador) Barcellos rrado Contas Ilheos 0livenca Q ?f19H ostardas rJ°?
- Jorge de Figueiredo, Escrivam da Fazenda, was the first donatory of the captaincy Ilheos, 140 m.
- to the Sao Francisco, Cachoeira and Santo Amaro near the capital in the Reconcavo, Caravellas and Ilheos on the southern coast, with tolerably good harbours, the former being the port for the Bahia & Minas railway, Feira de Santa Anna on the border of the sertao and long celebrated for its cattle fairs, and Jacobina, an inland town N.W.
- The state of Bahia includes four of the original captaincies granted by the Portuguese crown - Bahia, Paraguassu, Ilheos and Porto Seguro, all of which reverted to the direct control of that government in 1549.
- gevas, Bahia (S.Salvador) Barcellos rrado Contas Ilheos 0livenca Q ?f19H ostardas rJÃ‚°?Advertisement