Ilber sentence example
- (B) The Christian Aramaic version or Peshito (P'shitta) is largely influenced by the LXX., compare Baethgen, Untersuchungen ilber die Psalmen each der Peschita, Kiel, 1878 (unfinished).
- Humboldt (Priifung der Untersuchungen ilber die Urbewohner Hispaniens vermittelst der waskischen Sprache, Berlin, 1821), ' For the prehistoric civilization of the peninsula as a whole see Spain.
- In the year 1767 he published his first considerable work Fragmente ilber die neuere deutsche Literatur, which at once made him widely known and secured for him the favourable interest of Lessing.
- His lectures on biblical theology (Vorlesungen ilber biblische Theologie u.
- Kessler, Notizen ilber Mexico (Berlin, 1898); Carl Lumholtz, Unknown Mexico (New York, 1902); C. F.Advertisement
- Daub's Die dogmatische Theologie jetziger Zeit oder die Selbstsucht in der Wissenschaft des Glaubens (1833), and Vorlesungen ilber die Prolegomena zur Dogmatik (1839), are Hegelian in principle and obscure in language.
- Probably the work in connexion with which he is best known is the Jahresbericht ilber die Fortschritte der klassischen Altertumswissenschaft (1873, &c.), of which he was the founder and editor; from 1879 a Biographisches Jahrbuch filr Altertumskunde was published by way of supplement, an obituary notice of Bursian, with a complete list of his writings, being in the volume for 1884.
- 504-541 (1883), and Scholz in his Kommentar ilber das Buck Esther (1892).
- In 1687 he made the daring innovation of lecturing in German instead of Latin, and in the following year published a monthly periodical (Scherzhafte and ernsthafte, verniinftige and einfdltige Gedanken ilber allerhand lustige and niitzliche Bucher and Fragen) in which he ridiculed the pedantic weaknesses of the learned, taking the side of the Pietists in their controversy with the orthodox, and defending mixed marriages of Lutherans and Calvinists.