Ikki sentence example
- The Ikki twins are bisexual identical twin models that have appeared on various car magazines and numerous car calendars.
- They are called the Ikki Twins because when they worked at Hooters they were hard to tell apart and so since their names were Rikki and Vikki and no one wanted to get their names wrong, they were since called the Ikki twins.
- The Ikki Twins are the new bachelorettes for MTV's Shot at Love series.
- The Ikki twins were born in Pennsylvania and moved to nine other states before the family decided that Southern California was going to be their final home.
- Both girls got jobs at Hooters, and because the patrons and their coworkers had a really difficult time telling them apart they were nicknamed "The Ikki Twins," which is the first letters of their nicknames removed.Advertisement
- The Ikki Twins landed their first modeling gig when a coworker asked them to model for a motorcycle Internet site.
- They were discovered by a talent manager and the Ikki Twins were soon posing for car magazines and various calenders, including the yearly Hooter's Calendars.
- The Ikki Twins originally sent an e-mail to MTV before Tila Tequila quit the series, but MTV didn't read it.
- It seems you can find collectors for anything and Ikki Twin's merchandise is no exception.
- If you collect sports cards, you might have come across box toppers picturing the Ikki twins at some time in all your purchases.Advertisement
- The Ikki twins posed for a few box toppers that are currently getting anywhere from $1.00 to $6.00 per card on eBay.
- This version of the show features the Ikki twins in the same situation.
- The Ikki Twins are both bisexual, and have private dates with members of both sexes.
- The two girls at the center of Double Shot are Rikki and Vikki Mongeon, who call themselves "Ikki" because of their rhyming names.
- The Ikki twins told viewers about the accident, and expressed their gratitude at having had the opportunity to know her.Advertisement