Ikeno sentence example
- In many Gymnosperms the male nucleus penetrates the female nucleus before fusing with it (Blackman, Ikeno).
- (Japan, 1895); Ikeno, Untersuchungen uber die Entwickelting dec Geschlechtsorgane und den Vorgang der J3efruchtung bei Cycas revoluta, Jahr.
- One of the most important discoveries made during the latter part of the 19th century was that by Ikeno, a Japanese botanist, who first demonstrated the existence of motile male cells in the genus Cycas.
- (1897); Ikeno, " Untersuchungen fiber die Entwickelung, &c., bei Cycas revoluta," Journ.
- (1900) (with bibliography); Ikeno, " Contribution a l'etude de la fecondation chez le Ginkgo biloba," Ann.Advertisement