Iiii sentence example
- The settlement of IIII may be said to have embodied the only solution of the great question that was right in principle, since it pronounced in favour of a clear distinction between the spiritual and temporal spheres.
- I IIpIIII Iiii iii I I I I I Iiiii I I Iiiiii?Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?Ii?Ii?
- Thus four, originally written IIII, was later written IV.
- Under certain conditions it is less; thus IIII, the old Roman notation for four, is difficult to distinguish from III, and this may have been the main reason for replacing it by IV (§ 15).
- Marcus became imperator for the 4 th (IIII) time in AD 166 and for the 5 th time in AD 168.Advertisement
- A stonemason carved the Roman letters H IIII into this stone pilaster.
- Not seldom it is difficult to distinguish between the true spiral garment and a dress with parallel horizontal stripes, and, i?iiii iiu?i u?i?!N???iiii?