Iiia sentence example
- III, Hypothetical transition from II to the indirect method with an entocodon; the formation of the manubrium is retarded, that of the umbrella hastened (IIIa, b).
- In Iiia, the episternum (a) and cx, Coxa.
- eclectic in nature, appears to have slowly and quietly faded away during LC IIIA, and especially LC IIIB.
- The Combat Helmet is available in a range of sizes and protection levels, including 44 magnum tested to NIJ Level IIIA.
- watercraft exclusion in section IIIB indicated an intention to confine all marine transportation claims to section IIIA.Advertisement
- The watercraft exclusion in section IIIB indicated an intention to confine all marine transportation claims to section IIIA.
- MPS IIIA (Sanfilippo syndrome type A) is caused by a deficiency of the enzyme heparan N-sulfatase.
- Type IIIA is the most severe of the four types of MPS III.
- A study in British Columbia estimated that one in every 325,000 babies is born with MPS IIIA.
- MPS IIIA is the most common of the four types in Northwestern Europe.Advertisement
- The gene that causes MPS IIIA is located on the long arm of chromosome 17.
- This type of MPS III is not as severe as type IIIA, and the characteristic signs and symptoms vary.