Iie sentence example
- The Prussians followed on the 29th, but, owing to the iie of the roads, they had to march in two long columns, separated by almost a day's march, and when the advanced guard of the left column, late in the afternoon, gained touch with the enemy, the latter were in a position to crush them by weight of numbers, had they not suddenly been ordered to continue the retreat on Miletin.
- IIe was distinguished for his researches on polarization and on the artificial formation of minerals.
- IIe was banished from Rome in 309 on account of the tumult caused by the severity of the penances he had imposed on Christians who had lapsed under the recent persecution.
- Paris, IIe de France Sleeps 4. 1 bedroom 18th century grange cottage in a courtyard with 100m² garden.
- (I) Impo~ts iie repartition (apportionment), the amount to be raised being fixed in advance annually and then apportioned among the departments.Advertisement